Alright, EasyShare v1.1.5 is now available on the Android Market. There’s a couple of enhancements and bug fixes. Here’s what’s new:
- Improved contact sharing.
- Improved UTF-8 support in QR Codes.
- Added Froyo support.
- Fixed a crash in location sharing on certain devices.
Please post any bugs or suggestions in the comments.
Fancy Widget is a simple widget application that shows the current date, time, and weather information on your home screen.
- Nice flip clock with 12-hour / 24-hour format
- Weather information with realistic icons
- Celcius and fahrenheit temperature
- Geolocation for weather forecasts, or search city by name or zipcode
- Configurable refresh interval
- Automatic sunset/sunrise calculation
- Landscape mode support
- High res graphics for WVGA Devices (e.g., Motorola Droid or Nexus One)
- Tap on the widget to launch the alarm clock or see weather forecasts
To add the widget to your home screen, long press in an empty area on the home screen and select "Widgets", then select "Fancy Widget". You can launch the settings screen from the app drawer for options.
Please feel free to post any bug reports or suggestions in the comments.
EasyShare v1.1 is here. Here's what's new:
- Added option to choose directory and file name for saved QRCode.
- Improved support for QRCode generator.
- Allowed saving QRCode without network access.
- Turned off web encoder by default.
- Better organization of the settings screen.
In the new version, you no longer need Internet access to generate QR Codes, and you can always save or share the generated codes. The free version is ads-supported. An ads-free donate version is also available on the market.
Please post any bugs or feature suggestions in the comments below.
If you like this app, please rate and review it on the market, spread the word, and tell your friends about it!