A new version of Fancy Widget is now available in the Android Market. Here's what the new version brings:
For all users:
- New option: wind speed unit. This option replaces the "Use metric" option. It gives you five choices: mph, km/h, m/s, ft/s, and knots.
- New option: refresh on WiFi only. Note that this option only applies to scheduled auto updates. If WiFi network is unavailable at the scheduled refresh time, the update would fail. When you do a manual refresh, any available network will be used for updates.
- New options: use english location/weather. When enabled, your location/weather on the widget will be forced to display in English.
- Refresh from forecast screen will now update both your location and weather.
- Fixed missing weather icons for conditions such as Light Snow Showers.
- Added Finnish, Greek, Japanese, and Ukrainian translations.
- Other bug fixes.
For pro users only:
- New options: weather alert customizations. You may now configure how weather alert notifications are delivered by turning on/off sound, vibration, or LED flash.
- Added flare (for Sunny) and wiper (for Rain, etc.) animations.
- Improved cloud/fog animations.
- Fixed a bug when switching weather providers.
- Fixed a bug that may lead to FC on the forecast screen.
- The alternative geocoder is now disabled by default.
Update: Fancy Widget v2.1.5 PL1 and Fancy Widget Pro v1.0.5 PL1 fixed an auto-refresh bug when network connection is unavailable.
All right. That's it. If you have any questions, suggestions, or bug reports, please contact us for support. (Read the FAQ first!)