Fancy Widgets v3.5.0 is now available in the Android Market. Here's what's new:
- AccuWeather is now available in the free version and made the default weather provider. In most cases, it is more accurate and stable than Google Weather, but you may still switch to Google Weather in location settings if that works better for you.
- Added two new weather providers: MSN Weather and The Weather Channel. (full version only)
- Added share menu option on the forecast screen. Conveniently share your current weather and next-day forecast summary via Gmail, SMS, etc. The sharing message signature can be customized in weather settings.
- New forecast tap action. Tap the weather icons on the bottom of the forecast screen to see predicted weather condition and sunrise/sunset time for the next few days.
- Improved automatic location detection with geolocation.
- Better manual location search handling. You may now use your own language to perform the search.
- Simplified widget selection process when adding widgets in the free version. The widget style selection screen will be bypassed if there is only one style available for the selected widget size. You may still choose between different widget styles when adding a 4x2 widget.
- Improved automatic time zone detection.
- Added option to toggle debugging mode in advanced settings. When enabled, debugging information will be written to the system log for troubleshooting purpose. This option is turned off by default.
- Added text shadow effects on some widgets.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Updated language translations.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or bug reports, please don’t post them in the comments. Head over to our forum and post them there.